Monday 18 April 2011

Easter Cake

I know its not Easter for nearly a week but I thought I would make my Easter cake early as I have to hand in my dissertation soon after Easter!! :( I decided against making the traditional Simnel cake as no one in my family really likes it. So instead I made a lemon and orange one. As I had no recipe, I did my usual thing of typing what kind of cake I wanted to make into Google. Good old Google came up with quite a few recipes, but the most delicious looking and sounding one was on an Australian blog. Here is the blog.

Here are a couple of photos of my cake:

I haven't finished decorating it yet as I am going to put it in the freezer until Easter Sunday. But I am planning to cover it with all things edible and Eastery (preferably made of chocolate). Starting with mini eggs. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment