Sunday 19 June 2011

Jane Austen, Regency and Tea Society of London

I created a facebook group - on a whim- for anyone in or around London who is interested in Jane Austen, the Regency Era, historical clothing, tea, historical dancing etc. There aren't any regency/ historical costume societies in London (that I know of and I have done quite a bit of research) or that many events, so I thought that maybe (probably in the distant future) I could set up some kind of society with events to reenactments, historic buildings, a tea etc. Something of that sort - for anyone in London who is interested. Even if they are only in the city for the day! Please feel free to visit the FB group http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_188935847823273 

Not sure about the name - it was rather late at night when I thought it up! so might come up with something better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment