Thursday 19 May 2011

Baking Away Stress

I haven't been able to leave the house for most of the day as I am waiting for a parcel to be delivered. It is a dress I ordered for a French Revolution party I am meant to be going to tomorrow night. Sadly it doesn't look like I will be going. The dress was dispatched over a week ago and it still hasn't arrived. Apparently they tried to deliver it last night at 12.28am!!!!!! Who tries to deliver a parcel and 28 minutes past midnight???!!!! I am rather annoyed so to try and distract and de-stress myself I decided to make my 1st recipe from the baking book that my parents gave me for Easter, The Great British Book of Baking. So whilst listening to my new cd of the Andrews Sisters, I made some Cornish Fairing biscuits - I have never heard, made or eaten them before, but will definitely be making them again. They are quite easy to make and rather delicious. :)

Here is a photo - rather plain looking but very tasty :)



No comments:

Post a Comment