Monday, 2 May 2011

Pink and White Regency Spencer and Bonnet

This spencer I made about two years ago, long before the toile dress, and it was my first and last attempt at a spencer. This one carries on the bedlinen theme as it is made out of two white sheets! :) In this case I started it on a Sunday and the local haberdashery shop wasn't open, so I raided the airing cupboard instead!! But I think it turned out alright. :)



 Detail on sleeves

This is the bonnet that I trimmed to match the spencer. I bought the actual bonnet from the Jane Austen Centre.

And of course my steaming cup of Lady Grey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment